I'm Kim Mahair, a Los Angeles based photographer, food stylist, and social media brand consultant. Below is a brief description of some of the services I offer as well as a list of questions to consider when mapping out your brand. I create packages tailored to each client's needs so pricing will vary.
Contact me at email@example.com
Photography rate varies depending on usage of photos and how many dishes. Shoot includes styling, post production, and high resolution photos.
Social Media Management
Social media management packages can include copywriting, content creation, curation of gallery, strategy and community engagement. Each package covers a 4 week cycle.
Content creation packages include set styling and a specified number of low res edited images for unlimited internet usage.
Questions to Consider
- What is my demographic?
- What is my desired demographic?
- How many posts per week/day?
- What are three adjectives that describe my brand?
- What are three goals I have for social media engagement?
- What is my desired aesthetic? (It's very helpful for me to see a vision board or a pinterest showcasing images that represent your brand's style.)
- Which platforms do I want to utilize?
- Which platforms best reach my desired demographic?